40% cash back on DYMO products
Dymo are running another cashback promotion until the end of the year - 20% cashback on orders frm £50-99.99 and 40% on orders of £100 and over (to a maximum of £200 cashback). Excludes industrial products (Rhino/XTL).
Cashback offer is available to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, aged +18, consumers/end-users physical persons and professional end-users from September 1st 2017 until December 31st 2017 for the purchase of DYMO Office products above £50 to £500, excluding all DYMO promotional bundles (such as D1 label cassettes bundle, LW roll bundle and LabelWriter™ 450 bundle), DYMO Industrial Rhino and XTL products, the new DYMO LabelWriter Wireless. Cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion.
- Buy your DYMO® label maker(s) and/or tape(s) according to the terms & conditions between September 1st, 2017 and December 31st, 2017.
- To register for cash back, fill in the application form on the next page with your personal details. Select the DYMO® label makers and/or tapes that you have bought, fill out the price, upload your proof of purchase, invoice/receipt and submit before January 15th, 2018.
- Dymo will process the reimbursement funds up to 8 weeks after receipt of your documents.
- Maximum one entry per participant (same name, same address, same email, IP address) with no limitations on the number of products you claim cashback for per entry.
- All purchases need to be made on the same transaction and should be on the same proof of purchase, receipt/invoice.
- For end-users physical persons, purchase value is VAT included. For professional end-users, purchase value is without VAT.
- If you need to submit a claim for more than 5 products, please can you send an email to consumer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the subject header of your email is : More than 5 products cashback
Please include the below in your email :
- list of products you wish to submit
- proof of purchase
- mailing address
- IBAN/BIC, account number/sort code