Bring cable-free convenience to labeling with the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless label printer. Print labels directly from Macs, PCs, smartphones and tablets using the built-in Wi-Fi® or add the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless to a network for easy sharing with others.
This dedicated label printer with direct thermal print technology helps prevent unnecessary sheet label waste by printing exactly the right number of labels and eliminates the need for costly desktop printer ink or toner. No matter the device used to connect, free DYMO software allows for quick design and printing of labels.
Share efficient cable-free labeling with everyone using the DYMO LabelWriter Wireless.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for cable-free label printing from Macs, PCs, smartphones, and tablets
- Add a single LabelWriter Wireless to a network and bring label printing to everyone
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates the need for costly desktop printer ink or toner
- Free DYMO Label Software allows for quick design and printing of labels from a Mac or PC, or use Microsoft Office plugins to print directly from Word, Excel or Outlook
- Free DYMO Connect mobile app for creating and printing labels using Wi-Fi from smartphones and tablets
- Included USB cable for connecting directly to a Mac® or PC without Wi-Fi®
- Connect to enterprise Wi-Fi® networks for secure wireless printing in any office
- Pre-loaded label templates in DYMO Label Software make customizing labels easy
- Labels available in 30+ sizes for filing, mailing, storage, identification, and more
- Windows 7 and later
- MacOS 10.10 and later
- Android 5 and later
- iOS 9.0 and later
In the Box
- LabelWriter Wireless Label Printer
- Power Adapter & Cable
- A USB Cable
- Starter Roll of address labels
- Quick Start Guide
File labels, folder labels, shipping labels, address labels, labels for binders, cabinets, closets, shelves, drawers, bins, storage containers, file boxes, barcodes, name tags and badges, labeling IT equipment
"I use my LabelWriter for..."
82% - Address printing
56% - Filing
54% - General Purpose
37% - Shipping
23% - Barcodes
(From a survey of 2514 users; users could select more than one option)
|Warranty & Support |
Your new Dymo LabelWriter comes with a 2 year warranty as standard, but if you register your new labeler online you will get an extra 1 year giving you a total of 3 years peace of mind.
This means that if your Dymo LabelWriter develops a fault in the first 3 years you can send it back to Dymo (at a FREEPOST address), and they will replace it for free. You will also be able to obtain online and telephone support directly from Dymo's product specialists.
Dymo is the market leader in address label printing by a long way and is owned by the huge multinational Newell Rubbermaid, which is a multi-billion dollar company with over 20,000 employees worldwide - so you can be confident that, even in these uncertain times, Dymo will still be around for a long time.
2 + 1 Year Extended Warranty
All our LabelWriters come with a 2 year warranty, which is extended to 3 years when you register the machine at www.dymo.com
If your LabelWriter fails or develops a fault during that time it can be returned (by FREEPOST) for replacement.
And of course Dymo provides free lifetime technical support should you need help.
Q) Can the Labelwriter be shared between multiple users?
A) Yes, the Labelwriter Wireless can be shared by multiple users over your wireless network.
Q) Can I print waterproof labels on the labelwriter printers?
A) No. Most of the labels for the Labelwriters are paper based. The problem is not that the print will 'run' (it won't) but the labels are basically paper so will get soggy...
(UPDATE) There is now a new range of "Durable" Labelwriter Labels, which are water resistant (but not water proof). So they should be ok against some light rain or splashing, but don't immerse them in water...
Q) Does the printer print barcodes
A) Yes, the Dymo label software supports: Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128, ITF-14, PDF 417 and QR Codes
Ask a pre-sales question
Do not use this for technical support questions
Used only to notify you of an answer
Please add the two numbers