Installing the new Win 10 / 8 / 7 software onto the Dymo PnP itself
25 CommentsThursday, 26 November 2015 | Tech Support
To use the Dymo Plug and Play (PnP) with Windows 10 you'll need the v2 of the Dymo Label Light software. This can be downloaded and run from your PC, but the whole point of the PnP was that the software was on the device itself and that you could just plug it into any PC and run it without having to download the software onto each PC.
So here is how to install the new software onto the Dymo PnP:
- Connect the LabelManager PnP to the PC using the USB cable. Open "Computer" to access DYMO LabelManager Plug-n-Play driver folder.
- Download the LabelManager PnP update: DYMOLabelLightv2.exe
- Choose to save the file to your desktop.
- Right click the DYMO Label Light file located on the desktop and choose to copy the file.
- Browse to Computer and double click the LabelManager PnP to open drive folder.
- Go to Edit > Paste to paste the DYMO Label Light to the LabelManager PnP drive folder.
- Select Yes to replace the current DYMO Label Light.exe file with the new one from your desktop.
- Double-click the LabelManager PnP file from the LabelManger PnP drive folder to print labels.