Dymo LabelWriter Wireless - Printing Labels
1 CommentWednesday, 27 September 2017 | Dymo Sales
You can design and print labels using DYMO Label software on your computer or the DYMO Connect app on your mobile device.
Printing Labels from a Computer
To print labels from a computer, you must install DYMO Label software and then add the network printer to your computer.
- Download and install the latest version of DYMO Label software from support.dymo.com
- Start DYMO Label software and do one of the following:
- If this is the first DYMO label printer installed, click Yes when prompted by the software to add the label printer as a wireless printer.
- If a DYMO label printer is already installed, choose Add Network Printer from the File menu.
- Follow the instructions in the Add Network Printer utility. The LabelWriter Wireless printer should now be the selected printer in DYMO Label software.
Printing Labels from a Mobile Device
You can design and print labels to the LabelWriter Wireless printer from a mobile device using the DYMO Connect mobile app available on the Apple® App store or the Google Play™ store.
- From your mobile device’s app store, search for DYMO Connect or use the appropriate QR Code below.
- Install the DYMO Connect app.
- Tap to open the app and select the LabelWriter Wireless printer. Refer to Wireless Connection Issues if you have problems connecting to the printer.