Dymo LabelWriter Wireless - Network Status and Power Lights / LED meanings
Friday, 29 September 2017 | Tech Support
Wireless Status Light
On LabelWriter Wireless printers, the wireless status light visually shows the current state of the printer:
- Off - No wireless network connection or printer is in power saving mode. Doesn’t apply to Access Point mode.
- Solid on - Wireless network connection. Doesn’t apply to Access Point mode.
- Slow blinking - Attempting to connect to a wireless network.
- Glowing - Attempting to connect using WPS (two minutes).
- Fast blinking - Error. See Wireless Connection Issues
Power Status Light
The power status light visually shows the current state of the printer:
- Off - Power is off.
- Solid on - Power is on and printer is ready.
- Glowing - Printer is in power saving mode.
- Fast blinking- An error occurred. This can occur because the labels are missing or due to some other error condition.