Dymo LabelWriter Wireless - Network Status and Power Lights / LED meanings
2 CommentsFriday, 29 September 2017 | Tech Support
Wireless Status Light
On LabelWriter Wireless printers, the wireless status light visually shows the current state of the printer:
- Off - No wireless network connection or printer is in power saving mode. Doesn’t apply to Access Point mode.
- Solid on - Wireless network connection. Doesn’t apply to Access Point mode.
- Slow blinking - Attempting to connect to a wireless network.
- Glowing - Attempting to connect using WPS (two minutes).
- Fast blinking - Error. See Wireless Connection Issues
Power Status Light
The power status light visually shows the current state of the printer:
- Off - Power is off.
- Solid on - Power is on and printer is ready.
- Glowing - Printer is in power saving mode.
- Fast blinking- An error occurred. This can occur because the labels are missing or due to some other error condition.
If you are having problems with your Dymo Labelwriter Wireless printer please go to www.dymo.com and contact Dymo Technical Support.