Dymo LabelWriter Wireless - Connecting the Printer to a Different Network
2 CommentsFriday, 22 September 2017 | Tech Support
When moving the printer to a new wireless network, you will need to connect the printer to that new network. You can do this in several ways:
You will need to connect the printer to the new network each time you move the printer. The printer does not ‘remember’ networks it was previously connected to.
To use the Web Configuration utility to connect to a new network
- Move the printer to the new location.
- If not already on, turn on the printer’s access point. Refer to Managing the Printer’s Access Point.
- Connect to the wireless network named DYMOLWWxxxxxx (or the name you have previously assigned to the printer).
- From your browser, open the Web Configuration utility by entering:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin (or a custom password that you have assigned)
- Select Wireless connection from the menu.
- Select the network you wish to add the printer to and click Connect.
The printer is now available on the new network.