Q) Is there a wireless label printer in the Dymo range?
A) If you’re talking about die cut labellers (eg. barcode labels, address labels etc) then no, none of the LabelWriter range are wireless – in fact they don’t even have wired networking, they’re all USB only.
There is a Dymo print server which allows you to connect the Labelwriters to a wired network, but there is no equivalent wireless product. There may be a 3rd party solution, and if anyone knows of one please let us know.
On the other hand… Continue reading
Q. Can users share the address book when using the Labelwriter via a Dymo Print Server?
A. Yes. The print server allows the Labelwriter printer to be shared between multiple network PC’s, each of which will need to have the Dymo Label Software installed in order to print labels to the machine.
If a shared address book is required then simply do the following:
- On the first PC create an address book on a shared network drive that all users can access (Address Book > New)
- On all of the… Continue reading
The new Rhino 6000 drivers for Windows 7 / 8 can be downloaded from the drivers page here:
When labels are printed, the ink ribbon comes out together with the tape.
A. The tape has not been used for a while.
1. Take out the cassette and pull the tape 10 cm out of the cassette.
2. Wind the ink ribbon by turning the black spool in the cassette clockwise until the ribbon is taut and flat.
3. Reinsert the cassette and print an empty label.
B. A new cassette was inserted and the ink ribbon was not taut and flat.
1. Wind the ink… Continue reading
What does “HW-err: Flash1!” mean on a Dymo LabelManager
Unfortunately, that is a pretty fatal fault – the machine is not usable and the error is not user fixable, so would need to be returned under warranty for a replacement.