Determine the weight and postage for large parcels and packages
With the DYMO S50 Portable Digital USB Shipping Scale you’ll save time, money – and just maybe your back! This heavy-duty scale weighs packages and parcels up to 50kg (110lb) on its rugged 30cm x 30cm weighing platform. And its built-in, wrap-around handle makes it easy to carry the scale to heavy items - so you don’t have to lug heavy items to the scale.
The LCD screen detaches for convenient hand-held or wall-mounted viewing, and displays weight in an accurate, easy-to-read digital format (0 kg 000g or 0 lb 00.0 oz). The “hold” feature continues to display the weight for eight seconds after you remove your item from the scale - perfect for weighing larger items that block your view of the display.
The tare function lets you weigh items in a container without including the container weight. And the automatic shut-off feature conserves battery power.
- Rugged, heavy-duty, portable digital shipping scale weighs parcels and packages up to 50kg (110lb)
- Built-in wrap-around handle for easy portability – allows you to carry the scale to heavy packages, not vice-versa
- Detachable LCD screen allows convenient hand-held or wall-mounted viewing
- Displays weight in an accurate, easy-to-read digital format – in kg/g (0 kg 000g) or lbs/oz (0 lb 00.0 oz)
- “Hold” feature locks weight display for eight seconds after package is removed – convenient when large package blocks view of display
- Tare function – weigh items in a container minus weight of container
- Automatic shut-off when scale not in use – prolongs battery life
- 40cm x 41.5cm size (30cm x 30cm weighing platform) accommodates large packages
This is a heavy duty scale intended for weighing heavy items. The minimum reading is 0.5kg with 100g increments, so this is not suitable for weighing light items.Powered by AC adapter (included), 3 AAA batteries (not included), or USB cable (included) connected to PC or Mac®. 0.5kg minimum reading, 100gram increments.
A set of heavy duty shipping scales suitable for weighing large parcels up to 50kg.