Features a front scissor cut-off and a built-in hole-punching device that makes a hole for hanging and tacking. Imprints 12 mm wide metal tapes that withstand chemicals, extreme weather conditions, very high and low temperatures, salty water and abrasion. Great for tagging pipes, underground cables, greasy engine components, manufacturing equipment.
- Prints on 12mm Metal tapes
- Metal tapes are available in self-adhesive or plain aluminium or steel
- is equipped with a hole punching device for easy hanging, tacking or nailing/screwing on wood or metal of the labels
- create cable tie slots for cable marking.
- a tape feeding knob (forward & reverse) helps to justify text on labels and reduces the length of the label if needed
Standard Printer includes: One M1011 Metal Tape Embosser, One Horizontal .188” Character Wheel, One Reverse Image Wheel, One Roll 12mm x 4.80m Non-Adhesive Aluminum Tape, One Roll 12mm x 6.40m Non-Adhesive Stainless Steel Tape, One Hard Carry Case.