Platform: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32-bit and Vista 64-bit
This version of software does not support Windows 95, 98 or NT.
Customers still running Windows NT should use DLS 4.31.
Customers still running Windows 98 should use DLS 220.127.116.11.
Windows 95 is no longer supported.
This software only supports 300 and 400 series printers through direct USB connectivity:
- LabelWriter 400
- LabelWriter 400 Turbo
- LabelWriter Duo
- LabelWriter Twin Turbo
- LabelWriter 310 (models 90966, 93029 & 93034 ONLY)
- LabelWriter 320 (models 90892, 93031 & 93036 ONLY)
- LabelWriter 330 Turbo (models 90884, 93033 & 93038, USB ONLY)
The other 300 series printers are not compatible with Vista - If you have Vista and an unsupported printer, please follow this link: Labelwriter 310 / 320 / 330 driver solutions
Add in's Download DYMO LabelWriter Vista Drivers & Software v7.7
This software includes Add in's for:
- Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
The Outlook Add-In does not work with Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Word 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
- WordPerfect 12 and 13 for Windows.
- Palm Desktop all versions up till 4.1.4
- Excel 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007
Download and install instructions:
After downloading one of the files, unzip the file to a location.
Double-click the file install.exe and follow the online instructions.
Important notice when upgrading to or reinstalling DYMO Label Software.
Always uninstall previous versions of DLS
Important: When reinstalling or upgrading: the Label Files folder is replaced. Your own customized labels, stored in the Label Files folder (default is ..C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsDYMO LabelLabel Files), will be deleted.
To save your customized labels and address book
1. Copy the .lwl and sample list.dal files to a temporary folder.
2. After uninstalling and reinstalling DLS, move the labels files from the temporary folder back into the Label Files and address book folder.
NEW! DYMO LabelWriter Vista Drivers & Software v7.8
Buy Cheap Labels for LabelWriter Printers